picture and file type ulead

malgall 13:33 21 Jan 09

my niece has tried to put her photos on bebo
but it will not except them saying jpg file type needed in the picture are listed as ulead photo 10
which is on here computer
how do i change that to jpg because all pictures
downloaded have that file type

malgall 14:03 21 Jan 09

the computer is using windows xp

feb 15:41 21 Jan 09

When saving pictures,
select "save as" a new window will open,
in the "save as type" box, use the drop down arrow and select "jpg/jpeg/jpe(jpeg file interchange format"
Then in the same window select "options"
in the next window select the "jpeg options" tab, make sure the quality is set to 100%
Click "OK" that window will close
In the window that is left select a different location to save the jpeg files or you may have diffculty in distinguishing between the two formats!
Click "save"

malgall 19:28 21 Jan 09

the files are called this when even windows downloads them i am trying to change this fact

feb 09:43 22 Jan 09

If you initially saved the photos on the PC using ulead, it will have probably saved them as a default UFO file, you will need to open all the pictures and re-save them as jpegs.

malgall 15:19 22 Jan 09

no i checked download pictures using windows software and still list as ulead file

feb 16:11 22 Jan 09

OK lets try something different.
Right click one of the pictures and select properties.
In the new window "Type of file" will probably say something to do with ulead.
"Opens with" should also be something to do with ulead.
Click "change" and select "windows picture and fax viewer"
Clck "OK on both windows.
Are they now listed as jpegs?

If you like, you could use the yellow envelope to send me one of the pictures, so I can see what is happening!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…