Picture editing software

Legolas 14:33 13 Jan 03
  Legolas 14:33 13 Jan 03

I am totally hopeless at editing pictures so can anyone recommend a preferable free peice of software that let will let me edit pics easily all I really want to do is resize pics for printing. I can do this easily enough on my computer with XP but it is for a friend who is running Win95 and knows even less than I do about editing pics.

1832bchs 14:36 13 Jan 03

try this click here

Nickg 15:26 13 Jan 03

click here Photoplus 5.0 full featured 6.9Mb download.

click here EasyPeg only 927Kb, much simpler.

click here Pixia 2.5

click here The Gimp

Should be able to find something there.

Tazfan 17:45 13 Jan 03

click here
I find this app invaluble for resizing pictures. Its quick, easy and effective.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:08 13 Jan 03

I use the proggie that Tazfan recommends. It is ideal and quicker than an editing proggie for resizing photos to email to the world and his wife.

For serious editing I use Photoshop 6 but nearly all my editing is done with Adobe photodeluxe 4 that comes free with most scanners or printers. I've used 'em all but Photodeluxe is the one that I prefer.

G

watchful 18:11 13 Jan 03

Gandalf

I tried the one you suggest but with each picture it created a notepad file as well. In the end I opted for the Irfanview one.

watchful

Legolas 19:04 13 Jan 03

Thanks all I am sure I can find something here even I can use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…