Picture on desktop has changed size

Daisy22 16:22 07 Sep 10

I don't know what i've pressed but my photo on my screen has gone smaller, can anyone suggest ways to expand my screen please?

OS is Vista - i've tried to go into control panel and made sure the pixels are set to high but it doesn't seem to change it so not sure what else to do.

So i've got the picture in the middle of the screen, it's just one of the system sample pictures, and a black border around it.

Thanks

rawprawn 16:31 07 Sep 10

I can't remember the exact sequence in Vista, but right click on the Desktop and go to where the wallpaper is. Then you should see an option to "Stretch" the background.

rawprawn 16:32 07 Sep 10

First you should right click your desktop and select Personalize and then click on Desktop Background. Here you will see your available wallpapers/backgrounds. If your picture is not there then you need to browse to the folder where you saved it. Once you find it select it if it’s not already highlighted. You will notice on the bottom of the window there are 3 options. The first one stretches the image full screen, the second one tiles the image (multiple small images) and the last one centers the image. You want to pick the first option to stretch the image and make it full screen

Woolwell 16:33 07 Sep 10

Right click - personalize - desktop background at bottom - fit to screen - tile and center - probaly you want fit to screen.

Daisy22 18:28 07 Sep 10

thanks to everyone, it is sorted now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now