picture

jaygice 13:44 06 Nov 06

hi got a prob with a picture iv deleted the pic but when i shut down the pc it hangs there when iv deleted it from my pc it also comes up when i start the pc any help to stop this cheers

sean-278262 15:12 06 Nov 06

The reason you have not gotten any replies Jaygice is that your post does not make any sense to those who read it. Can you elaborate a bit more detail as to what exactly you have done.

I have a vague idea what might be the problem but am reluctant to give any advice based upon the fact that the problem may be something else and my solution be totally incorrect. It helps to be as specific as you can. Posts that are basically "it wont work" dont get fixed fast. But well worded and explained problems are easier and less troublesome to answer.

skidzy 17:31 06 Nov 06

As per Creature of the Nite's post,more information please.

Try emptying the recycle bin and then run Ccleaner click here and reboot the system.

jaygice 15:39 07 Nov 06

how can i exsplain my son downloaded a pic and put it on my desktop as a pic i took it off and deleted it but everytime i shut the pc down all the icons go then the pic comes on and then shuts down it also comes on at start up which is now slow due to this hope it helps a bit better cheers

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:41 07 Nov 06

Start -Program- Accessories-System Tools - system restore.

Restore your PC to a date BEFORE your son downloaded the picture.

jakimo 21:32 07 Nov 06

did the restore work?

It helps others to know how a problem is resolved

woodchip 21:40 07 Nov 06

What you mean, is it is your Desktop Wallpaper! Right click on empty desktop click properties Setings\Background or Wallpaper you shouldsee a little monitor with the picture change it from the drop down list

jaygice 22:41 07 Nov 06

yes it was desktop wallpaper but as i said i deleted it but it shows up when i shut down and start up iv done virus check no virus help!!!!

woodchip 22:42 07 Nov 06

Have you done what I said?

jaygice 22:46 07 Nov 06

yeah woodchip that pic is not there changed it b4 no change

woodchip 22:50 07 Nov 06

Then you need to do some online scans. For adware and Malaware etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…