Pics to email

polonius 14:57 26 Jul 04

I seem unable to send a single scanned pic from 'My Pictures' via email, even though the title of it is in the bar. (Pic has been scanned to Arc Soft Photo Studio 2000.) Download Now brings up Download Manager - My Pics, whole album, not just the one selected for sending. Then the one intended must be selected, Preview clicked to bring it up. Not long ago I could send the one pic, so what am I doing wrong now? The same happens however I try to send the pic via email. I don't particularly want the recipient to see all items in My Pics and go through this routine!
Please help!

Wak 15:19 26 Jul 04

Hi, you don't say which System or Mail program you are using but if it's Outlook Express, after you have written your mail click on INSERT in top menu, Click File Attachment, Browse to Documents/ My Pictures/ required picture, Click the ATTACH button and then Send mail.
The picture title and size should then appear in the bar.
Try sending a picture to yourself to check if it works OK.

polonius 15:25 26 Jul 04

Wak,
Thanks for this, but I'm not using OE. I stick to AOL for all mail. (I don't have an OE account: I tried to set one up but didn't know all the info required - like HTTP - then got muddled!). Polonius.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…