Picasa

gmpy1 15:20 31 Dec 08

How can I transfer my picasa files to a kodak 830 digital photo frame,if I copy to a M Stick after I aranged them in a particular order, when I put them on a SD chip the slideshow goes on in any old order...any thourghts
George

johndrew 15:51 31 Dec 08

The pictures are probably auto-sorting into the alphanumeric sequence in which they are titled. Try numbering them from 001 upwards in the order you want them.

^wave^ 16:43 31 Dec 08

your pictures are stored i would think in my pictures all picasa does is allow you to see them iwould use windows explorer and go to the real file and arrange them there then copy them over or just copy them over in the order you want them

tullie 16:46 31 Dec 08

As wave says,your photos are not in Picasa.

Pineman100 16:49 31 Dec 08

I suggest that johndrew's solution is the way to go. I don't think copying the files on to any storage media in the order that you want them will work, because unless they're named in that order they'll just rearrange themselves.

And do note johndrew's recommendation to use leading zeros. If you just call the files "1", "2", "3" etc., you'll find that 11 will come before 2!

gmpy1 18:32 31 Dec 08

Ok Guys.many thanks I must have overdone it at christmass..I had aranged ALL my pictures in Picasa to show them to the family on the laptop quite forgot that they are realy in "My Pictures" so back to the fileing!!again my thanks
George

Pineman100 13:12 01 Jan 09

If the thread is finished, please tick and click Resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…