Picasa 3 and wifi scanner

awest3 18:01 PM 07 Jul 13

I have a Lexmark aio printer series 4800. I recently changed it from wired to wireless. All functions work ok except for trying to scan an image in using picasa 3. If I reconnect the wire all is ok. When I try to scan wirelessly I do not get my printer as an option in the 'import from dialogue box'.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get rid of as many wires as possible .

Thanks Al

northumbria61 15:52 PM 08 Jul 13

So there's nothing in the drop down list? So the problem is getting this to work wirelessly.

The best I can suggest is that you contact Lexmark Support (which is in the UK) using the provided link and on the Homepage under the heading Support & Downloads choose Assisted Support from the drop down list. They may be able to shed some light on your problem.

northumbria61 15:55 PM 08 Jul 13

Sorry - here is the link enter link description here

If you look at the bottom left of that Homepage you can opt for Live Chat after choosing your product which may be easier for you and quicker.

northumbria61 15:57 PM 08 Jul 13

Correction - the Live Chat option is on the Assisted Support page

onthelimit1 16:13 PM 08 Jul 13

northumbria

Don't you just LONG for an edit button?!

awest3 17:04 PM 08 Jul 13

Ok thanks, I'll give it a try. Al

northumbria61 20:13 PM 08 Jul 13

onthelimit1 - now that would be too easy!

awest3 13:17 PM 25 Jul 13

Sorry about the belated reply, the printer resides at my brothers.

I used the Lex Mark chat function...what a bunch of wasters..! would not attempt to try to help.

Thanks anyway... I'll have to look elsewhere for a solution.

Al

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites