php file ext lost program to do with DTP

dunc1234 08:14 27 Jun 06

Hi, formatted this guys harddrive, managing to save his data. Problem is that he has a lot of brochures and flyers, which although saved cannot be opened. He can't remember the name of the program and has not any disks (plonker). The file extension is .PHP, can anybody tell me what it is, possibles are print master (MS Picture-it does not work)thanks in advance for any help.

siouxah1 08:29 27 Jun 06

You might like to have a look here.

click here

ade.h 15:14 27 Jun 06
  ade.h 21:07 27 Jun 06

Did that help?

dunc1234 16:49 28 Jun 06

hi guys, sorry, no it didn't, ive looked and searched the various sites on what the php extention has been used for as suggested here already.

As its produced brochures and flyers i know its not a pearl script or anything to do with web pages, it is still possible its a MS pictureit file (from ms works) although doubtful as i have tried to open it with that program and it failed.

From what i can gather, pictureit is a digital photo editor rather than a DTP type program, although any advice on that welcome, i was hoping that anybody that has printmaster could check if the files they create can be saved with a php extention.

i know also that its not Serif, MS Publisher, Paint, Paint shop Pro or Powerpoint.

Printmaster is a guess as i can't think of any other programs that it might of been created with.

Thanks in advance to all so far but i'm still stuck :(

dunc1234 20:20 03 Jul 06

hi guys
tracked the sucker down eventually, its Micro$soft Home Publishing which is part of MS Works Suite
thanks anyway for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…