Iceman244 20:57 PM 19 Oct 09

I have just uploaded my first website which is a one page website selling a downloadable product.

I wanted the purchase to be automated so once the customer has paid via PayPal that they are sent a link to download the product.

I have purchased a PayPal digital download script that would enable me to do this and have downloaded it. But although it comes with brief instructions I don’t know what to do next.

I have been told that I need to alter the settings.php file to personalise it to my site but I don’t know how to do this.

I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to make these alterations any help will be much appreciated.

MAT ALAN 20:57 PM 19 Oct 09

Tick this as resolved and post the question in our webdesign forum, there are far more people there qualified to answer your query...

Forum Editor 20:58 PM 19 Oct 09

from Absolute beginners.

Forum Editor 21:02 PM 19 Oct 09

on the same subject. I notice that you have already posted the same question in the Webdesign forum

click here

so I'm going to lock this version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off