PHP

vinnyo123 14:07 04 Nov 05

-Just getting into PHP.
-Installed PHP 5.0.5 on WIN2k IIS 5 all is working.
-But now looking for some template on configuring PHP.ini so I can get testing on WAN. As with the windows exe install package. Everything is set to default for easy installation.
-also is is at easy as configuring php.ini to say example on/off yes/no/true/false?

Mutch to learn!
thanks in advance

Forum Editor 23:18 04 Nov 05

with this:-

click here

vinnyo123 01:07 05 Nov 05

I am looking for a template for creating a form thats going to e-mail me with an attachment. There is quitafew outthere but can;tseemtofind a good one anyone have any ideas.

Xzrox 12:22 05 Nov 05

Tried HotScripts? [click here]

vinnyo123 19:17 05 Nov 05

been searching for a day. But can't find any that I can customize and all forms that are for sale are just codes none are GUI and actually just upload and go. I understand PHP but just started learning it. I can get basic forms to work great but looking for something more that I can customize. If anyone knows of software that is easy to customize and make an html and php file easy I would appreciate it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…