//some 3rd party need geo

Photoshop6 - where do I start?

Carafaraday 13:48 02 Jan 04

Can anyone suggest how I can start to understand Photoshop6? Up to now I have used Photo Express but only in a very simple way. Any suggestions of websites to visit, books to buy etc?

thms 13:54 02 Jan 04

You could try here click here

wags 13:58 02 Jan 04

Go to Waterstones and you will find umpteen books on the subject, such as 'Photoshop6 in Easy stages', which costs about £10.

ribo 14:25 02 Jan 04

click here
This site is invaluable and his CD's are excellent value. I spent pounds on books until I found this site. Hope it helps. j

hssutton 15:46 02 Jan 04

A excellent start to photoshop is "Photoshop 6 in easy Steps" Available @ PC world for less than a tenner, £8 at Amazon.co.uk.
click here

wags 16:18 02 Jan 04

Sorry, as hssutton has corrected me, the book I was referring in my post above should be "..easy steps" not "stages"....:O

It is very easy book to get along with, at least to start you moving in the right direction with the various features of PS 6.

wags 18:57 02 Jan 04

Also check this useful site for some free tutorials click here

anon1 19:02 02 Jan 04

You might consider joining your local camera club. I have found in the past that camera clubs have lots to offer by means of experienced user helping newbies

fullywired23 19:10 02 Jan 04

There is a monthly magazine called "Digital Photo" that has a CD attached each month,this has Video tutorials on Photo shop, which are very good ,I get this every month and you can buy back issues of the CDs
January's is on sale now
viejo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…