Photoshop + Image Ready problem

slowhand_1000 13:26 15 Sep 03

After creating a webpage in Photoshop, I then sliced it into sections. Opened the document in Image Ready so as to convert the text links into the required rollover states (just over + down).
After making the rollovers and testing them in the preview browser in Image Ready all seemed ok. The rollovers worked a treat (1st time using it).
I then exported the image back into Photoshop and optimised and saved all slices as htm and images.
I opened the htm page in Dreamweaver but the rollovers do not work. When the curser moves over the text link it changes to the 'hand' icon but no rollover states.

Anyone any ideas. I'm sure it must be something simple but it's the 1st time I have used this programme.

slowhand_1000 13:32 15 Sep 03

I found that I should save as optimised file in Image Ready. I thought that exporting it back into Photoshop would still keep the rollover states, but obviously not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…