Photoshop elements clone tool

Kernel 15:30 19 Sep 05

Having used my copy of Elements for about 2 years, one of the most used tools, the Clone Stamp has now stopped working. I can select it and the rubber stamp icon appears when I pres Alt but after that it just does not work. I have deleted Elements and reloaded with no effect.

Curio 19:15 19 Sep 05

Have you checked the pixel size for the clone? - it may have been accidentally reset to 1px, which will not show up immediately as being cloned

britto 19:23 19 Sep 05

Does this happen with all images? Next to the brush selection do you have Mode Normal and Opacity 100%,
check to see if the image is made up of layers and you are working on the layer you wish to change as this is not always apparent

Kernel 08:45 24 Sep 05

Sory for the delay, have been loading a different computer! I have checked everything and it still will not work, have now loaded Photoshop on standby computer and it works fine. Weird!!!!
Many thanks to all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…