Is Photoshop Elements bundled with a scanner?

Simsy 08:43 27 Dec 04

Hi folks...

I'm trying to kill 2 birds with one stone.

I want to Photshop Elements, (version 2) for my son, for use on his college arts course. I also may be after a scanner.

I know eBay is a possible avenue, but does anyone know if Photoshop Elements 2 comes bundled with a cheap scanner? The scanner does not have to be especially good quality, but doe snoed tobe cheap, ( £50)

Thanks in anticipation,

regards,

Simsy

flobby 08:52 27 Dec 04

Hi Simsy,
Try click here and search for item 430306, Visioneer 6600 Scanner With 3 One Touch Buttons,USB Cable & Software While Stocks Last Price £24.96
UK Postage & Packaging £5.95
Hope this helps, I do not know what softare is bundled with it as I have only just ordered it 2 minutes ago for myself.
Cheers, Flobby

Roadgiant 09:09 27 Dec 04

The Visioneer does not appear to come bundled with Elements, it looks like the bundle is,Ulead PhotoExpress 3 and ScanSoft PaperPort Deluxe with built-in TextBridge Pro OCR.Check out the link at:-

click here

jack 09:31 27 Dec 04

This could be a longish search

Different Scanners different S/ware bundles even simliar models from the same maker.
Get the scanner of choice then look for the Software.
But why stick the PSE1?
There are many equivilants - differing desktops maybe but larely the same functions
Photosuite/Paintshop/Ulead/ to name but a few

ardvarc 10:26 27 Dec 04

I bought a Canon Lide 50 and it came with Photoshop Elements 2.0 along with Arcsoft and Scansoft software. Will have to check orders to see where I bought it.

Salinger 10:37 27 Dec 04

I think, may be wrong though, that you can get PS Elements with a download of Adobe Reader 7.

Bandy 10:42 27 Dec 04

Got my copy with a Canon LDE50 scanner from Novatech

ardvarc 10:47 27 Dec 04

I bought mine at Ebuyer but can't find it on site. Found this review below on Google

click here

Simsy 22:23 27 Dec 04

sorry for delay in replying.

jack, the reason I'm looking for this specific software is because it's what my son uses at college. I want him to have the same at home, rather than something different but similar.

I'll look into all suggestions,

Thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

Belatucadrus 22:47 27 Dec 04

click here may be of interest if the scanner idea doesn't work out. Or click here

Lasse 05:12 28 Dec 04

Photoshop elemente is mormally bundled with Epson scanners. Elemente is a quality programme bundled with quality scanners. saying that epson scanners are not so expensive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…