Photoshop elements alert resource

MIke 19:29 07 Aug 03

I've recently been having a problem with Photoshop Elements v1.

When closing the program or trying to save an image I get warning "Could not load Alert Resource"
Presumably this is the error window that would normally say a file already exists with that name save or quit. Consequently I cannot save my work or close the program without using the task manager to kill the program.

I'm using windows xp home with service pack 1

Amd Athlon 1.4 processor. This has never been a problerm before, my other programs work ok only Elements gives this error. I've re-installed with no joy. Any ideas??

Djohn 02:00 08 Aug 03

Jester2K II 08:28 08 Aug 03

but might work for you...

click here

MIke 21:38 08 Aug 03

Thanks to Jester for that link I tried searching the Adobe site for the problem but couldn't find any entries. Maybe I should have looked at Photoshop instead!

I've resolved the problem now by putting an earlier Drive Image backup on, I'm now back to XP Home pre Service Pack 1 maybe that upgrade to XP was to blame?

Thanks again

lesbrucepitcaple 08:50 26 Sep 03

Planning to buy a new PC. Possibly a Mesh Matrix. Main use will be digital photo processing using Photoshop Elements. Told that Photoshop may not work properly with an Athlon processor. Any help on that?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…