Photoshop Elements 9.0

Garden nome 24 Jul 11

I have been using the above Program for a few months with no problem. Recently when I open Elements Organiser 9 I receive a Dialog Box which informs me that "Organiser 9 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for this inconvenience". This happens every time and is very, very annoying. It only happens when using Organiser and everything is fine when using the editing Program. Can someone please offer some advice? Thanks you Guys, I have every confidence in you. Best regards, Garden Nome

buteman 24 Jul 11

When internet explorer has that problem you can go to command prompt and type in ipconfig /flushdns and press enter on the keyboard.

It would tell you that the DNS cache has been flushed you would then have to reboot and see if it worked.

Worth a try while you are waiting for further advice from others.

northumbria61 24 Jul 11

Try entering your "error" message here link text

northumbria61 24 Jul 11

Garden nome - are you aware you have 3 Posts running for this query - you need to close the other 2.

northumbria61 24 Jul 11

I correct that - you have 4 Posts - 3 need to be closed.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message