Photoshop Elements 6.0

Garden nome 16:22 24 Sep 10

I am using Photoshop Elements 6.0 as my Image enhancing Program. Recently my Help File has become blank. There is a row of letters along the top of the File but when I click on any letter and then Display, I get nothing. Can anyon offer advice? I have been on Adobe's Helpline and had a text conversation with one of their "experts" which finished up with him advising me to search Adobe's Helpline. Good isn't it?
Many thanks.
Garden Nome.

MAJ 17:40 24 Sep 10

It sounds as though the Help files have corrupted, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop Elements? I don't use it myself, but is there a repair option available?

QuizMan 18:16 24 Sep 10

Good advice from MAJ. I also use PSE6 and (if I needed to) I can run a repair re-install via control panel on my PC. That would be the route to take in the first instance.

Garden nome 14:31 25 Sep 10

Many thanks Maj and Quizman.
Garden Nome

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…