photoshop elements

pejay9 20:19 10 Jan 07

At presentI only run Picasa photo software and am just about to purchase Photoshop Elements 4.0 to improve managing and editing photos, but also to give me the ability to add music, text, and audio to make more interesting CD slide shows for TV showing.
As some reviews are critical of it being sluggish I have also looked at elements 5.0 and I would like to know if it has the same slide show capabilities as I am unable to find any mentiuon of it in any list of function or reviews etc. and how does it compare to 4.0.

Totally-braindead 20:57 10 Jan 07

Don't know but heres another free one to try click here lets you open the image full screen amongst other things. I use it and Picassa almost exclusively.

iscanut2 21:00 10 Jan 07

Have a look at Elements 5 on the Amazon web site. They have a full tech spec of the software on the pages.

golfpro 11:43 12 Jan 07

Totally-braindead

Wed, [email protected]:57

Don't know but heres another free one to try click here lets you open the image full screen amongst other things. I use it and Picassa almost exclusively.

I like this program, and downloaded the beta. Question, have you tried any of the other Photo add-on's from this company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…