photoshop elements

Simpsonleys 15:10 23 Oct 06

can you download photos from camera and have photoshop elements record their date as the date taken rather than the date imported

Fellsider 15:52 23 Oct 06

Windows Explorer shows the date and time that the picture was taken.

David4637 20:38 23 Oct 06

Correct me if I am wrong, but Explorer will record the date the files were transferred to the PC NOT the date they were actually taken. David

brambles 21:34 23 Oct 06

My Documents/My Pictures where I have hundreds of images all show (a) Dimension of picture i.e. 1600x1200 pixels, (b) Date Picture was Taken (c)Camera ie Canon Powershot S30 in my case (d) Type ie JPEG (e) File size

Brambles

Simpsonleys 21:42 23 Oct 06

I am assuming from what you say that you use photoshop elements to "get your photos" - if that is the case my query is answered. Thanks all

brambles 21:46 23 Oct 06

No I use Picasa2 by Google to import the images from my camera (which is one of the best freebies on the Internet) Just type Picasa 2 in Google and it will take you to the site. I only use Photoshop Elements for opening images that I want to edit. Please try Picasa if you haven't got it.

Brambles

Fellsider 10:48 24 Oct 06

It depends on how you have the folder set up.

in 'My Computer' select the folder and in 'View' select 'Choose Details...', tick whatever you want to show.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…