Photoshop Elements 2 Wow! Book

geo6 15:04 20 Jul 09

I have a well used copy of this software and wonder if it will work properly with Elements 7 on Vista?

ened 15:15 20 Jul 09

Can you explain the question?

rawprawn 15:21 20 Jul 09

Why don't you just try it?

ened 15:36 20 Jul 09

Am I missing something?

Why would anyone want to use v2 when they have v7?

If that is the question then the answer is probably not!

I had problems with v4 but v6 works fine.

Of course there is always compatibility mode - not my preference unless desperate.

geo6 15:45 20 Jul 09

Wow! is a s/ware prog. that combines a number of layer styles to give you a one click facility in Photoshop Elements. It worked well for me on Elements 2 on Windows 98 and I wondered if any body had experieced it working on Elements 7 on Vista.
Thanks, Prawn, but my exprience of "just try it" is like searchiong for a gas leak with a lit match.LOL

geo6 15:48 20 Jul 09

Sorry, Prawn but its The Wow!software I'm querying ,not the Elements

ened 16:07 20 Jul 09

I get it.

All I can say is that I have a 'layer mask' facility which sits in the 'Photo effects' dept. and is a most useful add-on because it gives you an important feature only available in PS.

I had that with the earlier versions and it works fine (V6/Vista64).

Why not create a Restore Point and follow rawprawn's advice.

If it all goes horribly wrong you can remove it and Restore back in case it does any other danmage.

rawprawn 16:11 20 Jul 09

I'm glad that's sorted out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…