Photoshop - deselecting tools

Conney 22:59 24 Jan 04

I am sure there is a very obvious answer to this. How do you deselect a tool, ie when finished using the zoom how do you put that tool back and start using another tool?

Audeal 23:07 24 Jan 04

By selecting the " Rectangular Marquee Tool " at the top left corner in the tools pallet.

Conney 23:32 24 Jan 04

Thanks Audeal

Smiler 14:53 25 Jan 04

press H on the keyboard for the hand tool, S for the clone stamp, V for the move tool, M for the marquee tool, L for the lasso tool, W for hte magic wand tool, Z for the zoom tool etc etc. If you hold the mouse pointer over each of the tools in the tool pallet the relevant keyboard letter will be revealed.

holly polly 16:20 25 Jan 04

Gday i have photoshop7 and all plugins tools ,and a very extensive piece of kit it is ,though navigating your way round it can be frustrating to say the least .
I also have paintshop pro 8 and find it a lot more user friendly ,so its a case of you takes your pick im afraid ,the one stop photo fix in paintshop pro 8 is a boon for anyone ,at last a easy to use program that acieves reasonable results.-regards-hol pol...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…