Photoshop CS5 Bridge

Thereferee21 17:28 PM 08 Jun 11

I had a trial of CS5 which i am trying to delete but keep getting told that i have to get rid of the above but am not having any luck in doing it. Can anyone enlighten me.

Cheers

Ian

john bunyan 18:01 PM 08 Jun 11

In W7: Start/Control Panel/Programmes and Features. Highlight Adobe Bridge to uninstall

hssutton 20:21 PM 08 Jun 11

I believe that Bridge is an integral part of CS5 and therefore cannot be uninstalled as a seperate item. Although you do get an option (I think) to install or not at the initial install of CS5

Thereferee21 20:26 PM 08 Jun 11

It wont let me remove CS5 without closing CS5Bridge first and i cannoy do it it just keeps going from one to the other.

Ian

BRYNIT 21:07 PM 08 Jun 11

If you have CCleaner you could disable Adobe Bridge this should allow you to uninstall CS5.

Open CCleaner and go to tools/Startup highlight Adobe Bridge and click on disable or use any other program that will allow you to disable startup programs.

hssutton 21:15 PM 08 Jun 11

Closing Bridge is not the same as uninstalling Bridge

You may find that you will have to go to Control Panel>>Administrative Tools>>System Configuration and deselect the Adobe listings. Bridge may be running at computer start-up. Typing msconfig in the search box is a quicker way to get there.

Hopefully one of our more knowledgable PC expert will explain it better

hssutton 21:17 PM 08 Jun 11

Brynit's solution may be a quicker way

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things