Photoshop 7 questions?

STEVE71163 16:31 04 Oct 03

I bought a copy of photo shop 7 a few months ago and have not had chance to use it until now. My question is how do you get rid of red eye?

Many Thanks

wags 17:43 04 Oct 03

There are many ways to do this in Photo Shop. One way which I use is to select the red eyeball in each eye using the lasso tool:

First selct one red part of the eyeball then hold down shift and select the next, then select-feather, 0.50 radius, then: image-adjustment-channel mixer (make sure red is selected in output channel, then on the slider bars, select red 0, Green 50, blue 50 and then OK....that should do the trick!

STEVE71163 14:17 06 Oct 03

Thanks wags. I have managed to get a book from WH smith today on photo shop 7 and its pretty impressive what it can do its just getting to grips with it.

wags 17:46 06 Oct 03

A book is a very good idea. Also check out the "film" tutorials on the CD with Digital Photo magazine. These are excellent and have helped me with a lot of techniques.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…