Photoshop 7 Browser

jonmac 13:53 01 Jun 04

Can anyone help with this one?
When I fire up Photoshop 7 the Browser window is free-floating with its bottom edge halfway up the screen and the top edge hidden under the stuff at the top. Since I cannot get to the top edge I cannot drag the window down. Dragging the bottom right corner produces only limited enlargemnet wihtout revealing anything at the top. I seem to be stuck with an unusable browser which is a big problem with any graphics prog. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem remains. I'm sure this happened some time ago and I found a way out but can't remember what that was.
Any suggestions as to a solution?

AndySD 14:13 01 Jun 04

Have you updated click here

jonmac 14:29 01 Jun 04

Thanks AndySD for taking the trouble to reply. I'll do that download when Broadband gets here next month. Meantime, a bit like going to the dentist whereupon the toothache disappears, as soon as I had posted something clicked in my brain. The solution was to open a file then go to Windows and force all windows to cascade, thus making the browser do so too. QED!

Thanks for your information

hssutton 14:45 01 Jun 04

John When the browser is shown as seperate window you will notice a small arrow head just below the maximise button, left click on this and you will see various options, just select dock to palette wall. Or vice versa if you want it as a seperate window.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…