PhotoShop 6 Tutorial?

pj123 17:07 19 Apr 03

I paid a lot of money for this CD but when I put it in to my PC (win98se Athlon xp2000 256mb ram) it says "not enough memory" and will not show the videos. i tried it on my other PC which is a Duron 950mhz with win98se and only 64mb ram and it works perfectly?????

Whats the problem???

wetterfugal™ 19:16 19 Apr 03

Try this, reboot your computer and view the video again without any other program but the one you need to view.

Not enough memory does not necessarily refer to your ram and. It happens if you have had the 'puter on for a while, it just gets choked up.

pj123 13:09 20 Apr 03

Thanks for your response. I tried that, but it is an auto run CD. There is nothing installed on the computer itself. There are no options to just run the video. When it comes up with "not enough memory" I have to click on OK three times before I get into the tutorial and the sound is there but a line at the top of the window says something like "Unable to run the video"

Maybe I will just run it on my Duron PC. At least that works.

I will try and find another CD that has video footage and see if that works.

Thanks again.

Will leave this thread open a bit longer (in case)

Pete

alben 19:01 20 Apr 03

What program does it use for video, most seem to use quicktime, do you have the correct version installed?

pj123 14:58 21 Apr 03

As it won't run on this PC I can't tell you. But i will run it on my other PC and find out. I have Quicktime 4 on both PCs. So if it runs on the "smaller" PC surely, it should run on a "better" PC?

pj123 17:38 21 Apr 03

Sorry everybody. Both my main computers have now crashed. One due to this Tutorial CD and the other due to trying to install a PCI to USB 4 port card (which was faulty).

I am now working on one of my PCs I use for teaching, this has only got basic installation on it. I will tick this thread as resolved until I get my main PC up and running again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…