Photoshop 6 - 2 error messages

pj123 17:55 01 Jun 03

Not wanting to hi-jack someone else's thread (carty) I will start my own. I have Photoshop 6 but when I try to open it I get

(error 1) unable to load photoshop's interface font. Instead, using a suitable font. the interface may not look optimal. we strongly suggest that you reboot the system and launch photoshop again.

I click OK and (error 2)

the adobe UI font could not be loaded. for best results, please exit the program and either install it or uninstall other fonts.

I click OK and the program loads and runs OK.

I tried shutting down and restarting but still get the same errors.. I have also uninstalled Photoshop and re-installed, still the same errors.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:44 01 Jun 03

May I direct you to.... click here

G

pj123 10:31 02 Jun 03

You may. Thank you.

pj123 16:55 02 Jun 03

Thank you again for your link. the problem is now fixed. It is obvious Photoshop doesn't like more fonts than windows loads as default. I have 1100 fonts on this computer. I know, I know, I will never ever use all of them but you never know. I have now reduced them to 500 and Photoshop works fine.

Thanks again. Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…