Photos/graphics missing on Firefox

Muergo 14:14 PM 31 Dec 11

This is possibly the third time I've asked over several months, so I apologise for repetition but still with no results from the various suggestions. Firefox misses out photos on certain pages, not all of them, but as an example, I have e-bay running on both FF and IE9, a site shows the details of an article, in this case a chainsaw, but when clicking from small illustration to main page, IE9 shows the enlarged photo but Firefox gives all the details except a blank where the photo should be.

For many months I have been used to switching to IE( when I need to see photos but it is a bind.

I have tried a new profile but no change. I suppose the only remedy is a total reinstallation?

rdave13 14:20 PM 31 Dec 11

In options, content, is the box ticked for 'load images automatically' and no exception set under the tab?

Muergo 14:54 PM 31 Dec 11

Yes gone through all options and taken off all restrictions even popups and ADblock is off.

rdave13 15:03 PM 31 Dec 11
  Muergo 17:59 PM 31 Dec 11

i've even gone through "Images or animations do not load" in Mozillazine and none work so far, so I's down to a total uninstall/reinstall or move to Chrome?? but as I have a Nokia Lumia phone I'll probably stick with IE9 although it doesn't have all the extras I like, Samfind especially.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know