Photos to VCD

prima12 19:21 13 Mar 03

If anybody is interested, click here have just released PhotoShow 2.1 which now allows your photos to be burnt to a VCD. The only drawback to the 15 day free trial program is that 'it' doesn't let you do so unless you buy the full program, you can however burn it as a data CD with the trial program.P.

MAJ 19:22 13 Mar 03

Nero also does it.

prima12 19:30 13 Mar 03

But does Nero put them into an album format, add graphics and music? All you have to do with PhotoShow is just pick what you want and it does it for you. I thought it might be of interest to those of us that don't want to spend ages editing our photos to get quite a professional looking result. P.

MAJ 19:38 13 Mar 03

I don't know, Prima, I've never investigated it to that depth. I was making Nero users aware that they could burn a photoCD without buying any extra software. It wasn't meant as a slight to your post.

prima12 19:52 13 Mar 03

It wasn't taken that way Maj :-)

MAJ 20:09 13 Mar 03

S'okay, Prima, I didn't want you to take it the wrong way. :-) My spelling is up the chute tonight as well......"slight" should read....... sleight.

hssutton 22:58 13 Mar 03

Have a look at Xatshow,click here

Newuser2381 20:12 18 Mar 03

I wish to create a Video DVD to be read on my SONY DAV-S800 from a file of JPEG photos i.e. to create a slide show.

Although I can create/burn a disk using the NERO s/w, whilst this appears to be recognized by the SONY DVD player I am not getting any pictures on the TV screen.

The disk is read OK by my PC DVD s/w

I suspect that the SONY is expecting still pictures in MPEG format, but I cannot work out if the NERO software will convert my original picture files. I have tried ‘Saving-As’ the files in .tif format but the NERO creation program cannot read them.

I am running XP and my CD writer is LITE-ON LTR-401255
What am I doing wrong,Any help please?

Any suggestions/Help please

prima12 20:26 18 Mar 03

I'm not very well versed in this, but I have done it using Nero. I selected the pictures I wanted, saved them as jpeg, I think, and saved them to my Documents file with a name. I opened Nero, selected to create a VCD and opened the documents file and burnt a VCD. The disc you have created at the moment is CD data disc and will only be read by your PC. I hope this may be of some help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…