Photos turning pink !

3tg 20:21 27 Oct 03

Can anyone please tell me why my photos are turning pink ?, I use an HP720c printer or is it the paper I use > cheers

BarryKeith 20:36 27 Oct 03

You do not say whether they are printing out pink, or canging colour after printing.

BarryKeith 20:37 27 Oct 03

:o)

bruno 20:40 27 Oct 03

Try printing a test strip to see if all your colours are being printed.That way you can see if the printer is working.There will be a test facility on your printer properties,or I use paint and make squares of red,green,blue,yellow and black.If they come up a different colour you will have a clue where your problem lies.

accord 21:00 27 Oct 03

silly question but have you checked your cartridges arent running out of ink. i printed out some photos recently and the ink was low but this didnt show up on the ink level indicator. changed the cartrdige and job done.

spuds 21:22 27 Oct 03

Check the colour content in your cartridge.I had a similar problem with a tri-colour cartridge, and found that the blue was the problem, due to low capacity, as per accord solution.Change the cartridge.

woodchip 21:26 27 Oct 03

If you mean Ageing that's what ultraviolet light does to them. If it's when you print you are probably out of one of the colours in you printer

GroupFC 22:00 27 Oct 03

I'm with accord and spuds on this - had a similar problem on some of my photos - did a printer test and cleaning job and bingo - problem solved!

3tg 09:35 29 Oct 03

These are photos I printed a while ago and framed, they are now turning pink......I should have been more explicit. Cheers

woodchip 09:39 29 Oct 03

As I said Above Ageing that's what ultraviolet light does to them, you would be better to take them on a CD or on Digi memory card, and get them printed at a photo shop

Stuartli 09:46 29 Oct 03

My mate has an HP 890C printer which began to play up and failed to print some of the colours, including red.

None of the normal tests or corrections work so he sent it for repair; it turned out that the new HP colour cartridge he had just bought was faulty.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…