Photos on a standard DVD

EFC1878 21:14 07 Feb 05

Can anybody recommend any software (preferably free)for trasnferring photos onto DVD so that they can be viewed on a standard DVD player.

Also can the software allow 'editing' to add music or titles

Cheers

PA28 21:37 07 Feb 05

Pinnacle 9 plus for effects - you can pan, zoom, use various transitions and dissolves and add music. In fact you can turn a collection of stills into a movie. For basic copying across Nero or anything similar if your DVD player will allow playback of .jpg images (many will, but this is a strictly no frills option)

EFC1878 21:42 07 Feb 05

I have Pinnacle Studio 9 SE will that do the same as Pinnacle 9 Plus.

I use Record Now which I think will only burn as a data disc so I guess that I need to get soem new burning software.

EFC1878 21:42 07 Feb 05

Forgot to say that for the tip.

Cheers

PA28 21:45 07 Feb 05

Nero 6 is recommended. It'll do anything you ask of it!

EFC1878 21:47 07 Feb 05

ok I might see if I can download a trial to start with (cheapskate ...)

How does Nero compare with the Roxio software?

stalion 21:47 07 Feb 05

nero won't give me the winning lottery numbers I asked it nicely but no go

PA28 21:56 07 Feb 05

I used to use the Roxio software before it was bought by Roxio and became Roxio software (if you see what I mean!). Personally I prefer Nero, but that may be just me. There's plenty of programs out there that do the same thing and which users are happy with. It's just that I'm happy with Nero so I feel confortable in recommending it.

stalion - you asked the wrong question obviously. Please excuse me whilst I pack my case for yet another cruise round the Bahamas...

EFC1878 22:01 07 Feb 05

Thanks for your help.

Lokking forward to trying out Nero and choosing where to go on my travels....

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac