photos slow to open

paulj 23:35 16 Jul 05

hi my system is p4 2,4 1gb 2700 memory,just recently when i open any of my folders containing photos they are slow to open. and if i try to scroll down the window before they open my screen clears and then resumes as normal.video clips and all other folders open normaly.
thanks

Kev.Ifty 00:32 17 Jul 05

PHOTOS..

When i first got my Digital Camera, i used the software that came with it to save and store the pics that i had taken. Every time i wanted to open the pictures to view them or print them i had to open the folder saved within the provided software, which as you can imagine was a pain.

I got around that by opening a photo, right clicking it and then clicking on the 'open with' tab. I then changed it to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

This then changed the properties of all like photos and allowed better access to all of my save pictures.

Maybe you could try this and see how you get on.

Kev.

paulj 21:29 17 Jul 05

hi thanks
i already use picture viewer once the folder is open the pictures come up instantly it is the folder itself that is slow to open once again thanks
paulj

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…