PHOTOS TO SLIDESHOW CD BURN?

rotormota 17:40 03 Nov 04

Is there a simple photo editing programe available which will allow me to acquire photos directly from a scanner, insert a fade effect between each image & burn to disk in 3 or so simple steps?

I do have a number of photo programs including Magix Photos to CD/DVD & others but they are rather drawn out.

The quickest I have found so far is Arcsoft PhotoBase but it does not allow any option for choosing transitions....just what it chooses to put in.

Any other ideas??

Cheers.

Stuartli 17:50 03 Nov 04

Have you tried Windows Movie Maker 2?

You can download it from click here or it's provided with XP and SP2.

click here

it's free and is recommended a lot on this forum.

Stuartli 17:56 03 Nov 04

Normally I would have recommended the brilliant Irfanview but, as far as I'm aware, it's just a straight slide show and changes the images at chosen time intervals.

picklsey 18:05 03 Nov 04

click here ithink i have posted the link right if i have hold your curser over products and take the free download,i have been messing about with this for a couple of weeks and bought the full version today,i was delighted with what it does give it a go and see what you think.

hssutton 18:08 03 Nov 04

IMO This is the best click here try it for free

rotormota 18:11 03 Nov 04

Such a choice!! Cheers folks. Can I acquire directly from scanner on any of these?

marjted 18:53 03 Nov 04

I endorse hssutton's suggestion for Proshow Gold Don't think you can load images direct from scanner with it, but it is way superior to most others I have tried including Magix which you mention and the customising you can do (if you wish) with transitions and/or slides is superb. Just drag the folder of images onto the time-line and the show is ready to burn if you want.

Edward_Winsall 18:58 03 Nov 04

Use movie maker two. Copy the images into the program and drag them onto the timeline. Insert fades and you have a great slideshow!

hssutton 20:48 03 Nov 04

rotormota. You cannot aquire from scanner into ProShow Gold, but you can import an entire folder of images.

rotormota 21:26 03 Nov 04

I really need one with aquire from scanner facility coz it is old photos & this will speed things up. In addition, a burn to cd/dvd facility & a decent fade transition option.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…