photos sent in Adobe Reader 9 locked

Sparkly 08:48 19 Jun 10

Morning all can anyone help with this,
An elderly neighbour has been sent photos of his nephews wedding all the photos have been sent in Adobe Reader 9 he can veiw them ok but is unable to print any of them, i have tried in PDF-Xchange PDF Viewer but with the same result, the document properties are:

Printing Not Allowed
Document Assembly Not Allowed
Content Copying Not Allowed
Content Copying for accessibility Not Allowed
Page Exraction Not Allowed
Commenting Not Allowed
Filling Of Forms Field Not Allowed
Signing Not Allowed
Creation Of Template Pages Not Allowed
Is there anyway around this so he can print the photos any help would be appreciated.

Taff™ 09:06 19 Jun 10

This sounds like this has been done deliberately. Was the PDF document created by the Official Wedding Photographer by any chance? The PDF being used to get people to make their selection and pay for prints they require?

Have you tried the PDF XChange snapshot Tool? (Camera Icon) I`m guessing that would be covered by the copying not allowed. If so the only way I can think of is to grab a screenshot of each one and either paste into a Word document or save as a bitmap and convert to a JPG.

Sparkly 09:13 19 Jun 10

Morning Taff™
I tried the snapshot tool but that is greyed out,

Was the PDF document created by the Official Wedding Photographer by any chance?
I thing it may well be the photos look professional thats for sure, i will give the grab a screenshot a go and see how i get on but will be a lenghy process though, the gent is of the old school likes the digital age but allso likes a proper glossy photo in his hands.
Thanks for your reply.

Technotiger 10:10 19 Jun 10

click here and use this to make your screen captures of the pics, it really is excellent. I suggest you choose to 'capture Rectangle Region' Set the program to Output the screenshots to your My Pictures folder. You can then print them on to glossy photo-paper, just like the 'real thing' ....

Sparkly 10:43 19 Jun 10

Hi Technotiger
Many thanks for the link works a treat, now for the long process of captureing them all (149) alltogether but the gent in concern will be made up big time.
Many thanks again.
Sparkly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5