Photos on Phone

muffin1947 11:08 18 Nov 07

Does anyone know the best way to transfer the photos from my mobile phone to my computers hard drive so that I can email them to my daughter in Australia.I have bought a bluetooth dongle but when I try to tranfer the pictures it only shows two out of eighty one.

Graham. 11:36 18 Nov 07

Did you get a USB cable with the phone? That's the way I do it.

Graham. 11:38 18 Nov 07

Maybe it's only seeing the pictures in the phone's memory, not those on the card.

johnnyrocker 11:41 18 Nov 07

do you have a card reader?

jhnny.

Spark6 12:11 18 Nov 07

What phone is it, and do you have the software on your computer?

muffin1947 14:12 28 Dec 07

Hi Graham
Have just got myself a USB lead from Mobilefun and when I connect it to the computer and my phone the message on the computer says new hardware found and ready for use but when I click on my computer it is not there so where will I find it and also how do I tranfer the photos.On my camera I go to my photos,send via,then what there is nothing about USB lead.Have you or anyone got the answer.My phone is a Samsung SGH-E250 Model.

Technotiger 14:17 28 Dec 07

Have you got the Samsung PC Suite installed on your computer? There should be a PC disc with the phone.

birdface 14:17 28 Dec 07

Hi.If your phone has Bluetooth,I think that you can buy a bluetooth Dongle that fits into your Usb slot and you can transfer Photo's that way.I think it costs about £8 I am sure someone will be able to tell you Yes or No with that one.

birdface 14:18 28 Dec 07

Oops sorry you have already tried that Sorry.

Technotiger 14:19 28 Dec 07

BTW - once you have the software sorted USB connection is better than Blue Tooth, anyway that is IMHO.

muffin1947 14:39 28 Dec 07

The phone never came with any sofware just the phone,charger and earpiece.Do you think it should have had software with it.Are you saying that without the sofware I will not be able to transfer the photos using the USB lead

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5