//some 3rd party need geo

Photo's no longer loading.....

Sheps 19:20 14 Jun 05

Hi ya all,
How is everyone? Well don't know exactly was has happened here, but when i double click on my pictures/photo's to view them it is coming up...

WINDOWS CANNOT FIND.EXE.
THIS PROGRAM IS NEEDED FOR OPENING FILES OF TYPE 'JPEG IMAGE'
LOCATION OF .EXE:
C:OK CANCEL LOCATE...
I dont really know what to do, normally windows opens all my photos for me no probs, but for some UNKNOWN reason it doesn't want to play anymore, not sure where to start looking to see how to reset/enable this to work. I'm running on ME, Thanks for ya time folk's.
Sheps

woodchip 19:22 14 Jun 05

What program Did you use before

VoG II 19:24 14 Jun 05

Hold down the Shift key and right click an photo file. Select Open With, then use the Browse button to find the program you want to use. Tick Always use this program to open this type of file.

Sheps 19:25 14 Jun 05

Hi ya Woodchip,
Well i think a program from the ME opened them, I have my digital camera software that can open them, but normally for quickness i just open up MY PICTURES then double click the picture i want to view and it opens, but now i'm having to go through my digital camera software.

De Marcus 19:26 14 Jun 05

right click on the photo and select 'open with' from the new dialogue box that comes up select choose programme, a new box will come up and you just choose the programme that used to open these up for you previously, the default tends to be windows picture and fax viewer.

Sheps 19:41 14 Jun 05

Thank you so much De Marcus, VoG, and Woodchip,
I've done as you advised and i've clicked on Image preview, I'm not sure it's wot i was using before, but it's easier than keep opening my fuji software. Cheers Hun's
Sheps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…