photos-multiplying solved

joe123 12:08 27 Jul 03

at last i have managed to rid my pc of all those duplicate photos, i copied all my other folders in my documents to disk and tried to delete my documents folder, i didnt know it was a system folder and it wouldnt let me, so i dragged and dropped 85 copies of 25 frames per copy into a new folder i created, and put them in the recycle bin and deleted them, it seems to have done the trick, thanks again everyone for your sound advice & help, regards joe

Diemmess 12:41 27 Jul 03

"After the Event"

You should have been able to open the "My Documents folder" and then Edit > Select All (the contents) and then File > Delete.

Never mind, you have cleared it now anyway. I suggest make a folder now somewhere and call it Temporary Pics or something like that, use it as a holding bay and when you want to be rid of it you can select any or all and dump in the bin.

joe123 13:16 27 Jul 03

thankyou Diemmess, will do it as soon as my index finger calms down, thanks again, joe

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch