photos lost during download

SALLY S 22:44 24 Aug 05

please help if you can...

i have just downloaded my holiday photos and lost them all when a window signalling an error report came up.

can i retrieve them any way ? will they be found if i do system restore ?

they were deleted from the card when saved to the pc so they are no longer on the card.

sally s

Technotiger 22:49 24 Aug 05

Hi, a Digital Image Recovery program from any of these will recover your images from your camera's card.

click here=

Cheers.

Technotiger 22:50 24 Aug 05

ps - System Restore is NOT the answer - that only restores System files, not your pics etc.

pj123 15:58 25 Aug 05

Sorry I can't offer you any help but for the future.

I never, ever delete the card until I have confirmed that they are in fact all on the hard drive.

Technotiger 16:37 25 Aug 05

Just a note - even though you may have 'deleted' pics from card, they are still there, and recoverable with the programs I have already mentioned. When you use the Recovery program you will have the option to choose where to save the recovered images - usually of course, into My Pictures.

Cheers.

Graham ® 17:25 25 Aug 05

Don't take any more pictures with the card, or they will overwrite the ones you're trying to recover.

Technotiger 17:39 25 Aug 05

Very good point - I must be gettin' old!

Cheers.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:50 25 Aug 05

From cfc msticks smartmedia etc.
Smart recovery click here
zero assumption click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…