photos on flickr website

tapsilteerie 19:52 15 Aug 07

When my photo collection was transferred from yahoo to the new site "flickr", I decided to reorganise some of them and so transferred a number of them back on to a file on my pc-only to discover they were now postage size and I dont know how to resize them. Can anyone help me please.

LAP 18:19 16 Aug 07

I know nothing of the 'yahoo to the new site "flickr"', but as know one has replied.....

This is what I would do...First you need to find out if you have enough pixels. To do this I would save one of the photos and insert it in a Word Doc & format it. If you can 'pull' your photo out from one of the corner anchor points to reasonable size then you have your answer. The exact answer for resizing someone else may help.

If as soon as you start to 'pull' your photo out and it looses its sharpness etc. Then the problem I would presume is "flickr", which has reduced it to send to you.

Worth a go until someone else replies.

Pamy 13:37 18 Aug 07

tapsilteerie, If you have not found out yet here is what to do...
1 Find the picture you want
2 click on it, and a larger view will come up
3 look above that picture and you will see All Sizes click on it
4 you will see available sizes and Download Original Size

Hope that helps

tapsilteerie 14:50 18 Aug 07

thanks "pamy" I checked out your instructions and you're right of course! the mistake is mine-I stupidly transferred them from flickr and at the same time reduced them to 75x75 mpx. Is there any way of rectifying this error.?

Pamy 15:01 18 Aug 07

when you say you transfered them a a reduced size are the pictures still on Flckr? if so, download them again at the size you want

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017