photos into a file to send by email

campal 15:44 27 Oct 04

i have some photos in my documents that i want to send by email how do i put them into 1 file to send i am running win me

keith-236785 15:58 27 Oct 04

you will have to be carefull as most ISP's have a limit on the size of e-mails and putting several pics together will probably prove too much.

to put them together, select all the pics you want to send, right click one of them and choose "send to" then "compressed (zipped) folder This is on winxp, it might work on ME.

if not, download winzip click here then you would be able to use winzip to make a zipped file which you could then attach to an e-mail.

i seem to recall thet winzip adds itself to your right click options so the principal is much the same.

good luck

961 17:12 27 Oct 04

A really easy way is to use Photosuite.

You can get Photosuite 4 for a very few pounds or Photosuite 5 is on the cover of this month's PCPro

All you do is open the photo and then specify the size of the JPEG file you want to send by e-mail. You can easily experiment to see how large the photo you want to send

The recipient does not need Photosuite to open the photo at the other end

hssutton 19:15 27 Oct 04

Even easier with Picasa freeware click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…