Photos onto disk

User-178362 15:47 08 Jul 05

I have put some photoes on disk and now I have a message saying there are files still waiting to go on disk. Also files that are on disk says I cannot delete them but I can change them which I do not want to, and I am not sure how I managed to put them on the disk.

My friend, Techno Tiger helped me over the phone. You might intersted to know you will not be hearing from him for a while as he is ill in hopital, I'm sure some of you have missed him as he is always helping on PC Advisor.

THE TERMINATOR 15:53 08 Jul 05

Do you get this message even after re-booting? Have you not cancelled the task, if you now have the photo's burnt to your disk?

steve12345 15:54 08 Jul 05

Do you meen you have used Windows to put some photos on to a cdr? If so, windows has not actually written the files to the cdr yet, that's why it's telling you there are still files waiting.

I don't use windows to write cdrs myself, so forgive me if I give you some iffy info, but there should be an option/button to click to write the files to the cdr and probably to finalize the disc as well (if you finalize the disc, you will not be able to put anything more onto it).

If not, try right clicking your cd-drive icon and see if there is an option to write the files.

THE TERMINATOR 15:55 08 Jul 05

I'm sorry to hear about Techno Tiger, hope he get's well soon.

User-178362 21:07 05 Aug 05

When useing Nero to put pic on disk. Do I burn, copy or write? How do I find out how to use Nero?

Dipso 22:11 05 Aug 05

I use Nero, this is how I do it. Put blank disc in drive, start Nero Express which asks which recorder I would like to use, I select my DVD RW drive G: (you may not have a choice) What would you like to burn, I select Data then click on Data Disc. You get to "Disc content - Add data to your disc". Click on Add and locate your photos (usually in My Pictures?) Highlight the files/photos and click add then finished then click Next. You get the option to add further files to the disc or close the disc (your choice) then click Burn and away you go!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…