photos on cd will not display

Head hurts 18:15 02 Oct 04

xp home with sp2. i recently had some photos put onto a cd by bonusprint when i load the cd it autostarts but only displays a blue screen with a box containing an x similar to odd occasions when on the net and pictures will not load for whatever reason in their place is an x in a box. the prints on cd use shockwave which i already had installed. i have gone into properties on the drive and set it correctly to use windows fax viewer but other programmes will not drive this either. i can access the photos by right clicking the drive and selecting open and then going into the photos folder. earlier cd's containing photos by bonus print which used to work ok will not autostart either. i cannot say if this is related to sp2 as i usually use a digital camera for photos and this still works. could somewhere i have some settings enabled that will not allow this programme to run from autostart. i have usual spyware and adware programmes along with norton antivirus and firewall. i am stumped so any suggestions much appreciated. can i take this opportunity to thank those who have helped me in the past with niggles on my pc from time to time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…