Photos to CD / DVD with index

Chris123 07:15 25 Jan 05

I'd like to transfer photographs to CD and/or DVD to be viewed on portable DVD player.

Each group of photos would be a slide show ie Christmas 200s /2003 / 2004 etc

Wnen the DVD runs I would like to select the slide show to view from a presentation.

Any suggestions for software?

Thanks

Newuser4165 10:02 25 Jan 05

Proshow Gold 2 from :-
click here

lindyloo4 10:24 25 Jan 05

You may not need any special software. I have copied all my photo folders to CD, named similarly to yours, and my DVD will play them. I can select which folder I wish to open and it is played as a slideshow. Just check if your DVD will play jpeg and I don't think you will have a problem.

brambles 11:52 25 Jan 05

Yes - Go to click here and download for free their Picasa 2 programme. This has been upgraded recently from version 1.7. The PCAdvisor helproom is where I first read about it.

The new version will do exactly what you have indicated. You can attach MP3 music files to your slideshow & then burn the whole show to disc.

Be prepared to be impressed - it seems in this latest version to do most things that Adobe Photo Album does. It finds every image on your hard disc very quickly.

Whilst you are on the google web site recommend downloading their new Google Desk Top search engine.

Brambles
Hope you've got Broadband - if not get a friend who has to download for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced