Photos To CD.

brybob 22:59 20 Sep 07

l recieved some photos in a email and would like to put them on a cd,

XP O/S, l can see how to burn music and data but can not work out how to get the photos to a possition to copy them to the cd,
been trying for couple of hours now, l need Help Please.

malcolme 23:16 20 Sep 07

I save them to the pictures folder and then select the good ones and cut and paste them to the cd.

Taff™ 07:32 21 Sep 07

Are you using Outlook Express, Outlook or web mail? In OE Look for the paper clip and click on it, at the bottom it should give you the option to save. In Outlook you can probably see the files under the subject line where it says attachments. Right click and choose "select all" the right click again and select copy, then open My Pictures and right click to paste. In web mail it could be either of these methods.

brybob 10:48 21 Sep 07

l saved them to my documents and them tried to copy them to disc and are now waiting to be copied to to that disc but will not copy.
Dont know if it makes a differance but the disc l have is a CD-R Mr.DATA
blueyonder.co.uk was my mail they arrived on and have delated those mails so the only copies of the photos l have now are those waiting to be copied to disc.

Taff™ 11:07 21 Sep 07

Select the files and go to File Menu copy to CD.

jack 14:26 22 Sep 07

Here is another way right click on the image or the file in attachments bar and click to save as-direct to a folder of choice. Go from there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…