Photos

Iceman244 15:10 12 Aug 07

I must say from the beginning I have very rarely printed or dealt with photos on my computer, so am a bit of a beginner at this.

A friend has sent me some photos via email and when you open the mail all the photos appear, you don’t have to open up an individual file etc.

But when I right click on each picture and select: save picture as, a box appears saying: The system cannot find the file specified.

I have not got a clue what to do and how to save each individual picture to my pictures so I can print them.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ice

palinka 18:43 12 Aug 07

I'm not an expert on this but I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "when you open the mail all the photos appear, you don’t have to open up an individual file etc.".
Are the pictures in the email itself? Or are they in an attachment?
If it's an attachment it's normal to be able to see them below the email without opening the attachment, but by opening the attachment you should then have the usual option to Save as, etc.
Beyond that I leave you in the hands of people here who will know more.

eedcam 18:50 12 Aug 07

That should work unless they are of a filetype windows donrt recognise Not the answer but can he send you a picture as an attachement then try thatat least the filr type will show

Technotiger 19:16 12 Aug 07

Even with the pictures showing in the body of the email, there should still be an attachment icon in top-right corner of email, right-click on that icon (usually a paper-clip) then choose to save.

Iceman244 20:17 13 Aug 07

Yes the photos are in the body of the email and not an attachment.

Thats what I meant by when I open the email the photos appear.

To be honest I dont know how the photos are sent or saved this way

hssutton 20:57 13 Aug 07

If they're embedded within the message you could use the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard, then paste them into your image editor or into paint

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…