photos

naughtydevil121 22:14 01 Sep 05

i have just over 2 gig of photos that i need to give to a friend as i was photographing his wedding - i can copy them on a cd but that would mean i need to give him 4 cds - is ther a way i can copy them on a dvd for him to view and print.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:21 01 Sep 05

Create a slideshow in Nero click here

Al94 22:26 01 Sep 05

Or use Picassa which is a very useful bit of free software and really easy to back up to CD or DVD click here

hssutton 23:24 01 Sep 05

Just format your DVD disk as you would a CD and just drag 'n drop them. it's as simple as that. I save all my images to DVD.

jack 14:35 02 Sep 05

Download this program click here
This is a cut down trial. £15 or so buys the release coade for the full version.
Will create slide shows with audio, captions, puts them on CD/VCD/DVD
Its a breeze.

naughtydevil121 23:43 02 Sep 05

thanx for the reply guys - picassa looks very good downloaded it cheers. as for slideshow software, i do not need it as i use couple myself, just wanted to find out if i can save jpeg images on dvd disc like cd.

will try the drag n drop as mentioned by hssutton

woodchip 23:49 02 Sep 05

He may not have the software to look at the Photos if you format the DVD. You are best using NERO to copy the photos to dvd as a data disc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…