Photoimpact XL registration -

eris 17:55 25 May 06

Help. I tried to load the free version of photoimpact on my computer but when I click on the Ulead link it does not connect to the page. I have tried typing the link in and it says it can't find the server. Can anyone help or have I just got a bad disc. Many thanks

pj123 18:16 25 May 06

No you haven't. But there are so many other threads reporting problems with this coverdisk it isn't true.

Forum Editor 20:30 25 May 06

while I get our Coverdisk editor on the case. He'll probably respond in the thread, but not until tomorrow at the earliest.

Furthark 21:09 25 May 06

I can get as far as sending off my details but no reply!

Totally-braindead 23:08 25 May 06

If you look at this thread click here you can see theres been a bit of bother with it and the CD Editor asking for people to contact him if they have a problem.

Ross Murray 23:28 25 May 06

Hi Furthark,

I waited about 5 days to receive the registration code, so I guess their could be a delay on their server or registrations may be individual checked which may cause the delay.

RickyC :-) 10:21 26 May 06

Ulead seem to have resolved the issues that have been causing problems for so many readers.

The link from the disc interface will take you to this site: click here

This link is certainly working, but AOL users may find it doesn't integrate with your browser. If this is the case, please type the full url (including http://) into your browser's address bar. Each month I receive emails from readers who type the url into a search engine and are unable to find the site - please always use the address bar for urls and not search engines.

The serial number now appears on the screen after registration - so there should be no reason why readers are not able to install the software!

Any more problems, please contact me direct using the yellow envelope next to my user name.

kind regards

Richard Clooke
CD Editor

eris 12:18 26 May 06

Thanks Richard problem solved. What excellent customer service. A big pat on the back for you!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…