Photoimpact xl

oseven 10:57 19 May 06

Is anyone else having trouble getting a registration no. from Ulead for the free copy of the above programme? I have filled in the form supplied through the link provided using two different email addresses and have also contacted their help page but have still not received a reply.

johnnyrocker 11:00 19 May 06

click here

johnny.

oseven 11:19 19 May 06

Waited 24 hours ,checked trash mail still no reply.

oseven 18:43 19 May 06

Have now received registration no. from Ulead but their reply said" Thanks again for trying out Ulead PhotoImpact XL Trial English version" I was led to believe from the magazine this was a free programme not a trial.What's going on?

mattyc_92 18:46 19 May 06

It's probably a limited free version... For example, it may have some features disabled (like a "starter edition" or something)

oseven 18:56 19 May 06

Front page of PC Advsor says "Exclusive full version"

Totally-braindead 19:23 19 May 06

I've been waiting about 5 hours for my registration number to appear, never had this problem before with any other software on the cover disks as I usually get the number is 10 minutes max.
Would be interested to know as well whether this is a trial version as oseven is saying.

oseven 13:37 20 May 06

Have now loaded programme and updates.It looks as if it is a complete prog. and not just a cut down version.I am a Ulead fan and have several off their progs. which I use regularly,this looks very good so far especially as it integrates with their other software.Well done PC Advisor for getting this for free.

RickyC :-) 16:07 20 May 06

It appears that Ulead have had a few problems with their server over the past week. These problems have now been solved and the backlog of registration emails is being cleared. Any readers who registered the PhotoImpact application over the past few days should by now have recieved their email.

If you're still waiting for your registration email, check your spam folders as the email may be there. If there's still no sign, please email me directly and I will look into this on your behalf.

Let me assure you that this is an exclusive full program - there are no restrictions. You won't find this on any other computer magazines either - so if you haven't already got your copy, get down to the shops soon!

Richard
CD Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…