Photographic Inkjet

peterleemaxwell 21:05 10 Feb 04

Hi All,
I'm thinking of buying a photographic inkjet.
I've been looking at the Canon i965, and the i905D. What are the differences between these two and any advise or experience on the best around?. Any advise appreciated. Thanks.

jakimo 22:01 10 Feb 04
  jakimo 22:15 10 Feb 04
  peterleemaxwell 14:20 11 Feb 04

Thanks jakimo.
What printer do you use? Best for photographs.

Curio 16:25 11 Feb 04

If you want superb 6 by 4 prints which will not smudge if dampened, have a look at this printer. Is a bit high on price but quality justifies the price.
click here

peterleemaxwell 17:42 11 Feb 04

Thanks Curio, that's certainly the place for the top class stuff!

jakimo 23:08 14 Feb 04

Sorry for the late reply,for photos I use an Epson stylus photo 890,only available now in A3 format click here to see how it compares with 6x4 lab. photos.

If you havent already chose a printer have a look at the new Epson R300 £115-£129,uses 6 individual colour cartridges,the print-outs are very impressive on good quality photo paper.

flick 23:20 14 Feb 04

I bought a canon i965 (comet online was cheapest at the time) about 3 months ago. I have been very impressed with the quality and speed of output. On high quality photo paper I can't tell the difference between it and a high st developer's output. Have you seen the 'try before you buy' service at click here ? You upload an image to their website and they post a 6x4 printout to you.

jakimo 23:30 14 Feb 04

I e-mailed a high contrast photo to be printed on the i865,the result was not as good as that printed on my Epson 890(Epson ink\premium photo paper)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017