Photographic Download/Print Programme Required.

spuds 13:15 19 Apr 03

Can anyone recommend a good easy to operate and reliable photographic programme.I am not looking for the high professional type thing, just something that I can control with little effort.

I have three different programmes installed on my computer. These came with cameras and devices etc. But I am having terrible trouble with the programmes conflicting with each other, so I want to un-install these existing programmes, and use one only, which will do the job for the camera's and FlashReader plus webcam.

The programmes that I have at present: Serif PhotoPlus 7-- VCW Vickmans Photo Editor--Kodak.

I am running WME.

MAJ 13:18 19 Apr 03

If you mean a photo manipulation program, spuds, try Irfanview click here it's very good and has the advantage of being free.

spuds 13:25 19 Apr 03

Thanks for the quick response and link Maj. Looks very interesting.Will look more fully into this.

anchor 16:53 19 Apr 03

Without doubt Irfanview is a good programme, and its free. However it has its limitations.

I do a lot of photo work, and for me Paint Shop Pro is tops. its not free, but worth a try.

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:14 19 Apr 03

The Gimp is an excellent programme and is available on many freebie cover disks. click here for the homepage and click here to download it.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…