photogallery.msi file missing-where to get it?

wots it all about 13:29 29 Oct 05

Heelo All.
On Boot up my friends pc trues to install PhotoGallery.msi for her printer (HP psc 1310 series)and it asks for the cd it is on. Problem is she cant find the cd....I have been looking all round the net, including HP site, but seem to be going round in circles. Does anyone know where she can get this file from please?

pj123 15:50 29 Oct 05

Try here:

click here

is that any help?

wots it all about 16:03 29 Oct 05

Thank you for that. i did find one of the links myself but it led me round in circles!! I got fed up in the end. The other link explains the problem perfectly but offers no solution...I think the problem may also be to do with the Windows Installer? Would that make any sense? As I tried to update Adobe and it said the Installer wasnt working. Just a thought.

Klof Ron 16:34 29 Oct 05

Are any of these solutions applicable to your problem click here

wots it all about 17:23 29 Oct 05

Thanks anyway, but that was the same link as pj123! :-) I have edited the start up in msconfig for now, so at least it wont keep pooping up on start up.I will keep checking for a "proper" fix and post when I find it. Thanks again.

wots it all about 17:58 29 Oct 05

pooping?? Freudian mistake or what lol!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…